jueves, noviembre 24, 2005

Gone are sandals days

It's turning chilly here. For those of you who have visited me here, you know that most of Barcelona's buildings are not equipped with centralized heating. Apparently the homebuilders of the L'Eixample times had a more moderate climate back at the turn of the 1900s, when major urban-planning was done in the central part of the city. It's a shame because the temperature never dip too low. But as a result of the lack of heating, you feel even colder than you are in Michigan. (Becky, Pete, and Eric ;D, you can attest to that!) It's only 11ºC or 40sºF but I'm going "brr" indoors!

3 Hand-picked Olive[s]:

Anonymous Anónimo picked an olive...

Michigan esta muyyyy cold. Good season to ski... Hope to see you soon amiga!

Isa

11:05 a. m., noviembre 27, 2005

 
Blogger Kandarp picked an olive...

Why don't you come up with some new recipe of a special 'Kellyesque' Tea for the chily weather.

8:47 p. m., noviembre 27, 2005

 
Blogger *kel picked an olive...

Hi Passion, I broke my promise, I haven't called! Thanksgiving came with a lot of snow I suppose... HAPPY NEW WEEK AHEAD!

Hola isa, ya te has ido a tu primer ski trip del año? Yo estuve pensando si fuera una buena idea si vendo mi gear de ski =) es que no me hace mucho ilusion con las nieves y tal. Está comprobado que soy una tropical chick;) Besitos, k

Namaste K, jiji, no movie today but soon! that's a good idea. I do have a good tea recipe for emerging colds. Stay tuned...

k

3:27 a. m., noviembre 28, 2005

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home