martes, mayo 22, 2007

New home for the season

Amsterdam

[City of canals and bicycles]

Work and love is bringing me back to the Old Continent for the next five months. It's convincingly probable that I will be wielding my new camera in this quaint little city of canals and bicycles. On top of that, I've got to let you know how excited I am about my new apartment and the equipped kitchen that comes with it. All I'd have to do is get flour and butter cos it is already filled to the brim with all kinds of appliances, dishes, and even spices! My workload (and funload for that matter) will pretty much determine how often I get to update you with my new life here. I will try!

Photo credit: "Amsterdam" by Fotourbana

Etiquetas:

7 Hand-picked Olive[s]:

Anonymous Anónimo picked an olive...

hey Kel,

GORGEOUS picture!!! :) How are you there?

Jo

1:56 p. m., mayo 24, 2007

 
Blogger *kel picked an olive...

Hi Jo,
Lovely!! I am taking off from work now and the shops are open till 21h today so i'm gonna be doing some shopping! :) (other days everything close at 18h)

xx
k

11:46 p. m., mayo 24, 2007

 
Blogger ampontour picked an olive...

Nice camera :P

8:52 p. m., mayo 25, 2007

 
Blogger *kel picked an olive...

blame it on camera-envy ;)

6:53 p. m., mayo 30, 2007

 
Anonymous Anónimo picked an olive...

Great capture, Kel! I'm so green with envy. All these places you've been to lately! Loved the Japan story too. :)

Hey, all the best in your new kitchen!

5:30 p. m., julio 08, 2007

 
Blogger *kel picked an olive...

Hi Mae, it's been a while huh? Yeah, cooking up a storm in this place, but gone were the days when I'd style and take pictures every time before I dig in you see ;)

2:05 p. m., julio 12, 2007

 
Anonymous Anónimo picked an olive...

Very intriguing picture! I especially like the reflections in the windows, looks like little flames :)

4:18 p. m., julio 15, 2007

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home