miércoles, octubre 17, 2007

Three degrees north of the equator

The Bar

[Once a favorite of mine]

It was vacation, and the next thing it was relocation. I am now going to be based in Asia for those of you not in the know. This bar is in the National Musuem of Singapore and I took this picture back in March. Unfortunately, it's changed hands and it doesn't look and feel quite like it used to be anymore.

Until I get the inspiration to start taking pictures here again, I'll be blogging about a few places worthy of sharing in Europe that I've been lately. This little note signals that I'm alive and well, as they say in Spanish - dar señales de vida. Hasta muy pronto, te prometo.

4 Hand-picked Olive[s]:

Anonymous Anónimo picked an olive...

Glad to read you're alive and well. ;-) So, you're off to Asia? Wow! I'm living vicariously through you. ;-) Stay well. Be good.

Besos,
Paz

7:35 a. m., octubre 18, 2007

 
Blogger Riana Lagarde picked an olive...

wow, you are all over the place lady!!! fun!

6:18 p. m., octubre 25, 2007

 
Blogger Anne Marie picked an olive...

Looking forward to see all the food tips from your new location, and perhaps a local recipe or two...?

10:33 p. m., octubre 29, 2007

 
Blogger *kel picked an olive...

Hey good idea I should get about introducing some local dishes. Thanks!

4:40 p. m., octubre 30, 2007

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home