viernes, abril 08, 2005

Lessons from the giant-slayer

My thoughts are not your thoughts, and my ways are not your ways, so as the heavens are as high as the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts...

God´s ways are indeed the best. I am thankful for the giants in my life that God is teaching me to defeat. They exist so I can emerge stronger. They exist so I can confront life valiently. They exist so I can be bold and courageous. They exist because God wants me to be a warrior after His own heart, just like David. David messed up a zillion times, but again and again he realized his mistakes and cried out to God for help. Again and again, God forgave him and he learned his mistakes, and again and again he is renewed. We are all like David. We´re not perfect. Many times we fall, but we need to be able to learn from our lessons and humble ourselves to allow God to intervene. We must trust that He´ll assist us and empower us to defeat the giants in our lives. What are the giants in your life? How are you dealing with the giants of your life?

0 Hand-picked Olive[s]:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home